Efficient, convenient, high-quality choice
Longhe hinged fork is suitable for transportation, handling and dumping of hopper goods. With the characteristics of good quality, high efficiency and stable performance. It is widely used in recycling, fertilizer, food, construction, and chemical industries, etc.
Longhe hinged fork adopts tilting (upward 25°, downward 45°) technology, which effectively improves the flexibility and efficiency of forklift operations by increasing the forward and backward tilt angle of the fork frame.
The hinged fork is used in conjunction with conventional forklifts, buckets (sleeve-in type, hanging type) and other containers, Safe and efficient handling and dumping of bulk goods in containers (such as sand, fertilizers, coal particles, bulk cement, gravel, grains, beans, etc.) to meet the different needs of customers while improving on-site handling efficiency and reducing production Operating costs.
Note: * Forks illustrated above is paid optional
1. The overall structure is reasonable, the stability is good, the movement is dexterous, the field of vision is wide, and the cargo is easy to observe.
2. The use of high-strength profile beams has good performance and is more durable.
3. The hydraulic components are reasonably arranged so that the hydraulic system is well protected and has a long life.
4. Safe and efficient use, stable and reliable tipping speed, convenient and simple maintenance.
Longhe Intelligent is committed to solving the problems of logistics and handling. To different applications, we provide multiple kinds of solutions for handling, loading & unloading purposes.
* Any inquiry, feel free to contact us!
Tel: +86 597 5639061/5639062