Enhanced bale clamp is designed specially for the operation of waste paper bale handling and stacking cases which are in the rough and overload conditions. All the structure components are strengthed and cylinder protections are applied. As well as the standard bale clamp, lateral sliding arm for smooth clamping and sideshifting function are applied for high efficienty, safety, durability and economy. Commonly equipped in industries as paper mill, material recycling, railway transportation, logistic warehouse, and ports.
Bale clamp efficiently and economically handle nearly any type of baled products including cotton, wool, synthetic, textile bales, corrugated, newsprint, rag, hay, metal and other scrap bales. High efficiency and economy to handle in without work platform condition.
● Proven durable T-beam sliding pair, high intensity and long service life
● High strength T-beam alloy steel material meets all kind of operation requirements
● Superior arm-slide bearing for extended service life
● Inner arm with fillet design, increased the coefficient of friction Regenerative hydraulic valving for optimal arm speed
● Custom opening ranges
● Custom arm sizes
● Custom arm ribbing
● Various mounting classes available.
● Load backrests
Recommend Hydraulic Flow: 40L/min –120L/min
Pressure: 160 - 180 Bar
1. Please contact FLT manufacture for the residual capacity of attachment
2. 2 additional hydraulic circuits required
3. Opening range refers to distance between arm tips
4. Dimension E refers to operation space required for arm
5. With sideshifting
* Further technical details are available upon request