Rotating fork clamp with one pair fork is generally designed to operate the load with rotating and clamping needs. Focusing and reflecting the functions of normal forklift application of handling, it also collects fork positioning, rotating and clamping in one body. It also can be developed into very special clamp by applying different versions of slip-on arms that suits for related operations. Used to be applied in recycling, machining, food and logistic industries.
Functions & Applications
Fork clamp is generally used in handling of pallets and clamping of goods. Different clamp arms can be installed on the forks to realize special functions.
● Superior arm-slide bearing for extended service life
● Optimized construction for excellent driver visibility and secure operation.
● T-beam sliding pair, long service life.
Recommend Hydraulic Flow: 40L/min –120L/min
Pressure: 160 Bar
Rotating Speed: 3.2r/min@60L/min/5.2r/min@60L/min
Rotating Torque: 9000N´m@160bar/11000N´m@160bar
1. Please contact FLT manufacture for the residual capacity of attachment
2. 2 additional hydraulic circuits required
3. Opening range refers to distance between arm tips
4. Special slip-on arms are available upon request.
* Further technical details are available upon request