Fork clamp is generally designed to handle palletised goods as well as for clamping purpose. Focusing and reflecting the functions of normal forklift application, fork positioning and clamping in one of which the forklift, positioner and clamp equipped. And applying in compicated conditions or kinds load handling at site. It also can be turned into special clamp by applying different versions of slip-on arms that suits for related operations in condition.
Functions & Applications
Fork clamp is generally used in handling of pallets and clamping of goods.Different clamp arms can be installed on the forks to realize special functions.
● Superior arm-slide bearing for extended service life
● Optimized construction for excellent driver visibility and secure operation.
● T-beam sliding pair, long service life.
|Fork Dimension||Form Width||Overall Height||Vertical|
Recommend Hydraulic Flow: 40L/min –120L/min
Pressure: 160 Bar
1. Please contact FLT manufacture for the residual capacity of attachment 2. 2 additional hydraulic circuits
3. Opening range refers to distance between arm tips
4. Dimension E refers to operation space required for arm
5. Without sideshifting can be available
* Further technical details are available upon request